As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

I hate this shit.

The following is a myspace bulletin post I have received a few times already by several people, and while I know they mean no harm by it, it still gets on my last nerve. Look, it's not that difficult for people to read words that are misspelled. We get the gist of things quite easily because we're human - incomplete in all things - it's why we're not perfect.

That being said, you're not a fucking genius if you're just like everyone else and can read this. Moreover, you're also not proving your intelligence by pissing people like myself off who have to struggle every day with dyslexia with this intolerable and juvenile bullshit just to feel superior in some asinine and banal way.

You can read it. Whoopdeefuckingdoo. 5 people can read this, 20 people can read this, 500 million people can read this. Congratufuckinglations, you're just like everyone else. Welcome to mediocrity. Now get the fuck out of my inbox.

"
Cdnuo​lt blvei​ee taht I cluod​ aulac​lty uesdn​atnrd​ waht I was rdani​eg.​ The phaon​mneal​ pweor​ of the hmuan​ mnid,​ aoccd​rnig to a rsche​earch​ at Cmabr​igde Uiner​vtisy​,​ it dseno​’t mtaet​r in waht oerdr​ the ltter​es in a wrod are, the olny iproa​mtnt tihng​ is taht the frsit​ and lsat lttee​r are in the rghit​ pclae​.​ The rset can be a taotl​ mses and you can sitll​ raed it whotu​it a pboer​lm.​ Tihs is bcuse​ae the huamn​ mnid deos not raed ervey​ ltete​r by istle​f,​ but the wrod as a wlohe​.​ Azanm​ig huh? Yaeh and I awlya​s tghuh​ot slpel​ing was ipmor​antt!​ If you can raed tihs rpsoe​t it. OLNY RSEPO​T IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS.​ CNAHG​E THE NMUER​BR AT TOP TGOHU​H,​ "​ONLY __ PEOPL​E IN THE WORLD​ CAN READ THIS.​.​.​CAN YOU?​"​ Go up a nmube​r if you can raed it.​.​."



Aloha!

1 Comment:

  1. Susie said...
    Another reason for me not to be on MySpace. Ugh.

Post a Comment