As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

Ache (Poem Blog)

Cracked
My skin is falling off
Where you touched it last
Bleeding
My heart is on the floor
not beating
Crying
Drown in my tears caused
by your lying
Hurt
Like nothing else before
came your cruel cruel words

And the ache
in my soul
makes me feel like I am falling
into darkness
into night
with no wings to help me fly
away from
sorrow and from pain
the whispers from the memory
of life before you
before this
before the aching
of my life

Torn
From my fingers was
my hope once reborn
Gone
my ability to find reason
to move on
Missing
The heat between our lips
when we were kissing
Sweet
The taste nothing else holds
in this world for me

And the ache
in my mind
feels like all the stars have fallen
from the heavens
from the sky
and the world around me crumbles like the dry
eyes you now hold
and the smile
you never give me anymore
because the ache
you never felt
was always mine
and mine alone


Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment