As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

Busy Bee

With friends coming into town this week and next, with a self-imposed deadline, site updates, other site updates, OTHER site updates, and orders to go out, 4 kids to raise, husband to make feel macho, and friends to fellowship with, I think I'm about to explode.

And, as psychotic and self-prophesying as this may sound, I cannot wait until it gets even more crazy. I look forward to the chaos if everything goes right. I'll be living my dream, and I'll be thanking God for the blessing of it all. I won't complain, I won't whine, I'll take it all in and relish it with every ounce, every fiber of my being, because this is something that I have wanted for such a long time, beyond anything else in my meager existence, and to know that all my hard work towards this just might pay off...well, it's inspiring, invigorating, and motivating.


Aloha!

2 Comments:

  1. Pi said...
    Sounds like you are in for lots of work and great reward. Enjoy.
    ChristinaM1981 said...
    Whiner.

    LOL

Post a Comment