As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

My blog roll will never go up. I think that little sidebar widget is a dud. I tried twice last night, once just now, and it keeps going buh-bye on me. I simply don't have it in me to do it again, not with pieces to fire and orders to send to the printers. It's bugging me...like a damn mosquito bite. I know I'll just have to edit the code, do it manually, but that's a pain in the ass, and I don't like pains in the ass.

Also, thanks to a very large order, I was unable to finish the damn background images for ASOTBW, so it's going to be stuck looking like this for a little while longer. Perhaps this is providence. Maybe my blog roll won't work until everything is done the way I want it?

I know.

Wishful thinking.

But a girl can hope, can't she?

Bah.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment