As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

I quit!

I'm done trying to edit my stupid blog layout, and have chosen to use a premade one permanently. I like this one, it's brown, and it works cleanly in a three column layout like how I wanted. I was not having an easy time with trying to get the stupid blog roll to work on anything I did otherwise, so there you go.

I suck.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. There are worse things to be than inept when it comes to getting a stupid blogger function to work right on 99.9% of the layouts attempted on it. And besides, this layout allowed me to utilize that oh so nifty photo slideshow function that you see to your left featuring the oh so yummy Robert Pattinson.

I know, why am I speaking about him as though he were a morsel, a tidbit for consumption? Simple, my dears. He's tasty.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment