As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

Testing the waters

I'm taking a dip, letting my toes feel the temperature. Will I like it? Will it be a cold shock to my system? Will it be a warm, comforting, ever enveloping blanket? Either way, I'm going to get wet here, and there's no turning back.

I forgot my towel.

Here's to happy blogging, angry blogging, melancholy blogging, and just because blogging. I've got a lot to say, and only two hands to get all of it out. You know that old joke about potagee women? How if you wanted to gag them, you would have to tie their hands? The same can be said of bloggers. Without our ever impending carpal tunnel syndrome, our cans of red bull, our RSS and podcasts, and the occasional jaunt to the loo, we're nothing. We're worse than nothing. We're Fox News reporters. We're Bill O'Reilly.

Lord save us from such a fate!

Aloha!

2 Comments:

  1. Christina M. said...
    Shar is here Shar is here!! WOOO HOOO! I am so happah!
    Christina M. said...
    Oh yea, I am lovin' the background :)

Post a Comment