As Seen On The Bathroom Wall

The best ideas come while sitting on the pot.

Cynical Me and my Cynical Gabber

So I did something I never thought I'd do.

I created a forum.

*gasp*

My reasons for it are many, but mainly, I wanted to do it. I could go into specifics, but that would do nothing but add fuel to the already overly long burning fire, and I simply have no interest in doing that.

As for the forum, I have no idea what I'm doing, and I don't think I'll ever become as adept at it as I am screwing up, but it's a place that I think will provide comfort to the people that do come. Oddly enough, I only told two people about it while it was under construction, and one of those people has been too busy to do anything to help so far, so I know that everyone who is already there are so as a result of the other person I told. I'm not upset by it, although I know that some will believe I deliberately withheld this information on purpose to deny them access, which was never my intent. I had made it quite clear that I wanted to wait until the site was where I wanted it to be, and now that it will pass, I have let people on my myspace know.

So, I am now letting you know.

CG


Like I say over and over there, it's not perfect, it's messy, but it's comfy.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment